Oct 16, 2008

Simple Spicy Sandwich

This is a result of an experiment when I realised I did not have tomatoes or cucumbers for my sandwish.

I used an ordinary bread from Kamat Bakery (opposite KC Park). I'm particular about this bread since it's not sweet, the taste is little on the salty side. Buttered the slices with Amul Butter and sprinkled chilly powder. There you are- it's done. Tastes good but this cannot not be a regular item on your table.... raw chilly powder is not good on the stomach.

I tried with pepper also. It tastes better than chilly powder.



You can try with chat masala or Haldiram's moong dal in it, might be interesting.

.........

2 comments:

Dr. Shilpa Vernekar said...

I like thin slices of tomatoes, pepper and butter for sandwiches. But they turn soggy soon.

Or even onion slices with lemon, khara mixture and tomato sauce go well

siddeshwar said...

You can try with potato wafers or crisp 'avare-kalu'.